Careers at Hero PA
About the company
Our service is a wonderful combination of professionalism and efficiency matched with friendliness and a desire to help, the sole aim of which is to make the lives of our clients easier and their customer’s experience seamless and timely.
We’re a professional organisation with a modern approach. We have a high passion for tech and are always looking for new trends and technologies to push businesses forward, making this a really exciting place to be.
What We’re Looking For
We are a dynamic and fast-paced business, and we are looking for someone who can thrive in that environment. You will need to be customer focussed with a passion for high-quality service.
From a technical perspective, you will need to be able to fulfill the below.
- An excellent telephone manner, professional yet friendly, with a clear and appropriate tone at all times.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- High levels of computer literacy.
- Self-motivated and have initiative.
- Be organised with an ability to think quickly and multitask.
- Be flexible, this is a fast-paced operation that requires us all to be agile and dynamic.
Previous customer care, call centre or answering service experience is desired but not required.
This role is all about handling incoming calls on behalf of our clients. Here are the key parts of the job to give you an insight into what you would be doing on a daily basis.
- Be the first port of call for our clients customers, set the tone well with a welcoming and professional experience.
- Work closely with customers to understand their needs, manage appointments, take overflow calls and relay messages in real-time.
- Ensure our standards of quality and efficiency of service are maintained throughout.
- Have the ability, drive and desire to meet KPIs, targets for typing speed, accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Have the ability to build rapport and engagement with customers enhancing their experience.
You will be working in our newly purchased and renovated office.
It’s based in Horsham and it’s a hub of activity! While the atmosphere is professional, you’ll find that it’s also pretty relaxed, no suits and ties here (we’ll give you polos and hoodies), with all the kit you need to deliver a great service and be happy in your space.
Employee Assistance Program.
Regular company social events.
Regular Counseling (F2F or telephone).
Hourly wage from £11.00 per hour, paid monthly.
Pension (if eligible for auto-enrolment).
We generally do not use rotas, so you can plan your life around work.
There is generally plenty of opportunity for paid overtime.
Random acts of kindness (you’ll learn all about these when you get here!).